We have been in the forefront of the dramatic increase in the number of Frameless Shower installations since their inception over 20 years ago. Today, the Frameless shower enclosure has become the most popular design choice of our builders, remodelers, interiors designers and homeowners. Though the initial cost is greater, the benefits surely justify considering the option of a European Frameless Heavy Shower Enclosure.
Framed Shower Enclosures
- Use tempered 5/32 to 3/16 thick glass and relies on the metal to provide structural support
- Numerous metal and glass options to choose from
- Attractive option for replacing the shower curtain design without breaking the budget
Semi-Frameless Shower Enclosures:
- Use tempered ¼ thick glass to allow for the fabrication of the handle through the door glass and eliminates the metal from 3 sides of the door glass
- When your design calls for numerous panels, often vertical metal can be eliminated without comprising the strength of the shower enclosure
- Attractive option when trying to mimic the European Frameless Enclosure without incurring the cost.